About 37th ISS
All content from the 37th ISS (Jan.-Feb. 2022) remains online and available on-demand!
Registration below is for the 37th ISS, which took place live, Jan. 31-Feb. 2, 2022.
For information on the upcoming 38th ISS, April 13-15, 2023, Click Here
Registration is $429 and includes:
- Over 100 hours of CEU content
- Instructional courses, paper presentations, and poster sessions
- Three plenary discussions
- Access to the virtual exhibit hall
ISS 2022 content will remain available until February 2023.
Once registered, log in to the “ISS Attendee Hub” for full event access
ISS VIRTUAL ATTENDEE HUB
Once registered, you can log in and get acquainted with the ISS Virtual Attendee Hub. Click the button above to access the program content, check and/or modify your schedule, and explore the virtual Exhibit Hall. After entering your first name, last name, and email address (the same email address you used to register for ISS), you will receive a follow-up email and text with a verification code that will allow you to enter the ISS Virtual Attendee Hub. If you do not receive a code, please check your Junk/Spam folder.
- A desktop or laptop computer with audio and video capabilities and a stable internet connection is the only technical requirement to access ISS educational sessions.
- Joining via mobile phone or tablet is not recommended.
- For best viewing experience the following browsers are recommended: Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Safari. Internet Explorer is not a supported browser.
- All sessions will stream through the Attendee Hub and no additional software is needed to view presentations.
- For interactive sessions such as Exhibit Hall interactions and social events, Zoom will be the platform. Downloading Zoom in advance is highly recommended. Go to following site, https://zoom.us/download, if you do not have Zoom already installed.
- All speakers will need Zoom to deliver their presentations. Details about delivering presentations were provided to the primary presenters for each session through a separate communication. If you are a presenter and did not receive the information, please check with your primary presenter.
- Logging in through a company assigned VPN network without testing access in advance is NOT recommended.
CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS (CEUs)
Attendees can receive CEUs for all ISS educational events attended upon completion of a course evaluation and entry of a CEU code that will be provided the end of each session. CEUs can also be received for viewing recorded sessions within the ISS Virtual Attendee Hub for one year after the conference. CEUs for attending recorded sessions also require completion of the course evaluation and entry of the session code. Only registered ISS attendees will be able to access the recordings and receive additional CEUs for one full year.
For ISS 2022, RESNA and the ISS partnered to provide 10 instructional sessions with topics focused on Assistive Technology and practice experience of the ATP. In the ISS 2022 attendee hub, look for “RESNA Track” sessions to hear from you colleagues on these topics.
The next in-person ISS is scheduled for April 13-15, 2023, with a day of pre-conference workshops scheduled for April 12. This event is expected to return to an in-person format with hybrid/virtual attendance also available. For more information, click here.
- Academic (Post-Secondary)
- ATP (Assistive Technology Professional)
- Educator or Special Educator (K-12)
- Funding Source
- Occupational Therapist/Assistant
- Person with a Disability
- Physical Therapist/Assistant
- Professional Organization
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Therapeutic Recreation Specialist
- Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor
Attendees with Disabilities
The ISS supports participation by all individuals. Attendees with disabilities requiring accommodations are welcomed to advise the ISS Team by emailing RST_CE@pitt.edu.