About 38th ISS
The 38th International Seating Symposium
April 13-15, 2023
Pre-conference workshops: April 12, 2023
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
The ISS team is proud to announce that the 38th International Seating Symposium will be held live and in person in 2023!
Please stay tuned for more information including registration, hotels details, and schedule announcement.
Please visit our exhibitor page for information on reserving your booth today!
Looking for information on last year’s 2022 ISS? Click Here
The 2023 ISS exhibit hall will be live and in-person. The hall will be open all day Thursday, April 13 and Friday, April 14, including 10+ hours of unopposed exhibit hall time (full schedule TBA).
Attendees can receive CEUs for all ISS educational sessions. Please stay tuned for a full program schedule.
- Academic (Post-Secondary)
- ATP (Assistive Technology Professional)
- Educator or Special Educator (K-12)
- Funding Source
- Occupational Therapist/Assistant
- Person with a Disability
- Physical Therapist/Assistant
- Professional Organization
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Therapeutic Recreation Specialist
- Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor
Attendees with Disabilities
The ISS supports participation by all individuals. Attendees with disabilities requiring accommodations are welcomed to advise the ISS Team by emailing RST_CE@pitt.edu.